BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

All Aboard the Fail Train! (Note to Newbies)

Welcome to Sporks are Useless! A blog of random, useless, spork-like spam spontaneously posted by 2 authors, Hikari and Dancing Toast, twin girls with no lives, cranky and sarcastic attitudes, chaotically insane minds, and occasional violent mood swings. We will be responsible for making your visit to XXYYZ-I as frightening entertaining as possible.
Enjoy your stay at Sporks Are Useless and check out the blogs we follow on our profile!
See you on the dark side of the moon!
~The Sporks Team, Hikari and DancingToast

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thanks for posting! >.<

Thank you for posting a comment you random crazy people, I'm only calling you crazy cuz whoever reads Sporks is officially pronounced crazy/insane.

Please spread the word of this lonely little blog here, thanks if you do! I love reading your comments guys, so keep up the good work.

I would like to recommend a new blog called popsiclesrock.blogspot.com (It's Popsicle-Chan's blog and see the comments to see who is Popsicle-Chan.)

I also like AJ's blog too, again, see the comments.

I like Muse's blogs, she is really funny.

Thanks for commenting, people!
Spaghetti Bunnies know where you live....>w<

4 people actually love us.:

Becky Li said...

glad you're enjoying sporksareuseless. I know I am.

Andrea said...

Wow thanks. xD I don't find myself funny but other people seem to. I don't get it.

AJ said...

i'll write a post on my blog about popsiclesrock, k? ya, i know my blog is kewl. :) Muse, im gonna visit u. b ready!!

a bunny made of speghetti knows where i live? kewl. come on over. I love pasta.

Anonymous said...

Nooooo, AJ, don't eat my bunnies!
AJ, Hikari put the followers list up, so you now can follow this blog.
Yes Muse, many people find you funny.