Long time no see, eh?
Well anyway, sorry I haven't been posting for quite a while.
I've been injured, you see. And the times I was on the computer, I didn't know what to post. So I didn't. But anyway, now I have some material, and I can post now.
You're injured??? Well, yes. You see, I went to Candy Mountain and fell after tripping on a giant peppermint. And so I got a little fracture. But I got a hard shoe and everything's good now!
Anyway, has anything weird happen to you all lately? Like really, really weird.
I know I have.
I was walking out the classroom door after 3rd period and I see this girl I know being bombarded by boys hugging her.
And if that isn't weird enough, I see Bouncing Wolf start skipping in the courtyard after lunch. And it's really weird to see a gangly boy start skipping. Trust me.
So comment, please, and tell me what weird things have happened to you lately!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Long time no see, eh?
Posted by Dancing Toast
Sunday, April 11, 2010
I'm not really interested in blogging anymore. I've found stuff i really love and blogging is kinda boring now. So I am leaving.
I'll keep up PWD in case i wish to blog at random, but I'm done here. I forget to post and when i try to, i dont really like it anymore. So this it.
Yeah, im really leaving sporks. It is now Hikari's and Toasts because I am done here. It's been pretty awesome to watch this site grow, but its time for me to leave. I was going to leave in september, after two years of SAU, but I wont post, so what's the point. There will be no more schedules or rules or anything for Hikari and Toast, and I'll continue to read and comment on this blog.
Thanks everyone for an awesome year and a half of blogging, and an awesome nerdy, bloggy, tiny community. I wish everyone the best with their blogs!
Posted by Rissy
Thursday, April 1, 2010
1. What is your first name?
2. Were you named after anyone?
Hikari is an alias...
3. Do you wish on stars?
I used to.
4. When did you last cry?
I cried out of frustration. My daddo was yelling at me.
5. Do you like your handwriting?
I love my handwriting! ♥
6. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Chicken, definitely, without a doubt.
7. What is your most embarrassing CD?
I have no idea. I like the Internet, not CDs.
8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Of course! I'm awesome!
9. Do you have a journal?
Nope, only internet one. ( I gave up on my diary... I think I haven't written on it since last year, or new year... nope! Last year.)
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes, of course!
11. What are your nicknames?
Panini, Macarona, Yuan... Hikari. With me and Toast, Hiki-chan.
12. Would you bungee jump?
NEVER. (Unless, of course, with the right amount of money...)
13. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
What kind of idiot does that? I'm too lazy.
14. Do you think that you are strong?
Kind of? Maybe? Possibly?
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cookies and cream, mint chocolate chip, cookie dough... *goes on and on and on*
16. Shoe size?
Size five T^T
17. Red or pink?
It really depends.
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I hate a lot of things about myself.
19. What do you miss most?
20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back?
Errr.... Send? Was this in a chain mail?
21. What color pants/shoes are you wearing?
Black pants and blue striped socks. I don't wear shoes in the house.
22. What are you listening to right now?
23. Last thing you ate?
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Gray. I'm not dreary, I'm just in-between lots of things. Gray is in between black and white.
25. What is the weather like right now?
26. Last person you talked to on the phone?
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Face, voice... I don't really know/notice what I notice.
28. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Sent? Again, was this in a chain mail?
29. Favorite drink?
Diluted fruit juices.
30. Favorite sport?
31. Hair color?
Asian hair color.
32. Eye color?
Asian eye color.
33. Do you wear contacts?
34. Favorite food?
Too many, mum cooks too well.
35. Last movie you watched?
Alice in Wonderland.
36. Favorite day of the year?
37. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings. I don't watch scary movies. (Unless you count Harry Potter, but those are intense, not scary.)
38. Winter or summer?
39. Hugs or kisses?
40. What is your favorite dessert?
Whatever my house is stocked-up on. I don't really eat dessert.
41. Who is most likely to do this meme?
Someone out there, bored people.
42. Who is the least likely to do this meme and comment?
43. What books are you reading?
Extras, by Scott Westerfeld. (By the way, I really liked Specials, too.)
44. What's on your mouse pad?
A mouse, dust, dead skin cells, part of my hand.
45. What did you watch on TV last night?
I don't watch T.V. Internet FTW! (But I guess I can say Phineas & Ferb... That show is so awesome!)
46. Favorite smells?
Everything that smells GOOD.
47. Favorite sound?
Whatever sounds good.
48. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
What kind of question is that?
49. What's the furthest you've been from your home?
50. Do you have a special talent?
Being stupid, being funny (sometimes), being crazy (always)
51. What is your ring tone?
I don't have a cell phone...
Another meme from Sunday Stealing:
1. How old do you look?
2. Where do you live?
3. Are you waiting for something?
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
People speaking too loudly?
5. Do you want/have kids?
I dunno if I want kids...
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
7. Last shocking news you heard?
That people thought your face was pretty. That's shocking, all right.
8. What was the last thing you drank?
9. Who do you most look like in your family?
Dad and mum mixed.
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
Time, and an endless quota of wishes.
11. Where does most of your family live?
12. Where did you grow up?
Where I live today.
13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
JAPAN, what kind of a question is that?
14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
Self-inflicted to make people laugh.
15. What can’t you wait for?
Again, break. Am I supposed to wait for the love of my life or something? Geez.
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
Today. I love my parents.
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
NEVER. (Not that I know of...)
18. Want someone back in your life?
Did I ever lose someone? Maybe... My cat?
19. What do you order at the bar?
Underage drinking is baaaaadd.
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
Last month. Happy April Fools' Day!
21. Ever licked someone’s cheek?
Eww, gross, no.
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Oreos, apples, bread, bread with jelly........
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
I think I was watching the local fireworks...
24. What are your nicknames?
Panini, Macarona, Hikari, Hiki-chan between me and Toast. [Again...]
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
I hate time paradoxes.
26. What color is your watch?
I don't have one... I want one, though. It'd be black, I suppose.
27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?
Dryness, poisonous animals (mainly snakes), and kangaroos and koalas... I 'm so stereotypical.
28. Would you strip for money?
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Usually I go in. I think I can count the number of times I've gone through a drive-thru. In my life. I don't even eat out very often, much less eat junk food very often.
30. What is your favorite number?
7, 13, 17. Though in actual math, I like using even numbers. Maybe because they're definitely divisible by something. Somehow, odd numbers ALWAYS tend to be either big, prime, or non-divisible.
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
32. Any plans today?
Sleep. It's Spring break, after all.
33. In how many states have you lived?
How much time do you have to spend in a state to be considered living in it?
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
35. Last song listened to?
Some Fall Out Boy song.
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Given time, yes.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Like, one lady. Every two weeks.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
You mean my ONLY pair of shoes? My brown, dying sneakers I've had since fourth grade.
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
No one real fills my quota of jealously. It's usually characters in manga or books. Also, other artists that are GOOD AT ART are worthy of my jealousy. Never mind, I found some people real to be jealous of!
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I highly, highly doubt it. Except maybe people jealous of my ability to be funny. Just kidding, no one has brains enough to see me past my hair.
41. Do you love anyone?
My friends and family. And the Internet.
42. Do any of your friends have children?
I sincerely hope not. My friend pretends she's pregnant, though.
43. What do you usually do during the day?
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Just about half the school population; they're all idiots.
45. Do you use the word hello daily?
I say hi more often. Weirdly, I say 'hi!!' when I'm freaked out suddenly.
46. What color is your car?
I don't own a car of my own...
47. What size wedding ring do you wear?
There are different sizes? Just kidding, I'm not even married, but still; there are different sizes?
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Where is that place, anyway?
50. How did you get your worst scar?
I went to a science museum when I was little, and there was like a car engine or something that you could lift up with a pulley. I did that, but there was an effing square-seated stool that was near the pulleys, and I banged my head on the freaking corner of the seat, being little and not lifting the car engine at all because I was so weak and light. My head hurt (hurt as in, gushing out blood), so my dad was nearby, sleeping. I woke him up, crying because "my head hurt" and since I was little, I cried about something that didn't hurt much at all. God, I think that was probably the scariest thing my dad ever woke up to: a bleeding, crying child. Err, so my dad got someone from the museum, got Toastie from wherever she was, and I was rushed to the hospital. I thought the lady giving me stitches was just pulling my eyebrow hairs instead of actually sewing my skin up. I still remember my conversation with her... My scar is still there, above my right eye, making it a little smaller than my left eye.
Also, one time when I was in kindergarten or so, I was biking home with my older sister, who, at the time was in fifth grade. Being so much more physically stronger than I was, she was going too much ahead of me for my liking, so I told her to slow down many times. I suppose eventually she got angry, so she rode ahead. I was so desperate to catch up to her that when my bike ran over a bump in the sidewalk, I fell off my bike and hurt my knee, leaving a roughly medicine tablet-sized scar, which still exists today, marring my knee.
Wow, this is a really long post.
Posted by Hikari